Women High Waisted Jeans
What makes Women High Waisted Jeans?
Women High Waisted Jeans come in many forms and cut.
Those which come with the unmistakable flair leg and boot cut, allowing them to be wearable with your favorite pair of women boots.
While others are created with a slim fit, straight leg jean, or “slim” jeans as they call them.
A lot of others come with special ornamentation such as special logos and others types of decoration.
Most of them are embellished with floral designs on the leg below the knee; some have patches and embroidery on the back pockets.
Also other women’s blue jeans are studded with varying designs of rhinestones, faux turquoise and some have peek-a-boo cut out designs.
Fashion women jeans have followed the low rise trend, with some brands such as Cruel Girl jeans having what they call their “Legacy” super low rise jeans.
Some have button fly closures.
Wrangler, a jean maker for almost sixty years now is still big in western wear and they are also following trends with low rise and button fly women’s western jeans.
Women’s blue jeans come in all types of denim washes, from dark blue denim to faded stonewash and everything in between.
Prefer robin’s egg blue or electric pink?
You’ll find them too.
Are you going to a special event or do you want a dressier designer jeans?
How about black jeans?
A lot of manufacturers such as Lawman’s are also making jeans in stretch material which is a comfortable blessing for most women.
So, it seems that women jeans come in such as array of styles, colors, designs and fabrics that you can find just about any type of jean you’re looking for.
What makes women high waisted jeans in my mind is the shirt, belt, shoes and other “accessories”, along with the state of mind that a woman picks to go with them.
When a woman pairs her high waisted jeans with pink crocodile Ariat slip ons or Justin Caliente boots in red she’s saying “these are western style jeans.”
When she chooses a decidedly country shirt, one with embroidery and a vintage yolk, she’s saying “these are western jeans.”
When she pairs those jeans with a pair of open toe wedges or a pair of tri color leather platform oxfords, a flimsy mesh tunic, a silk v neck camisole with spaghetti straps or a charmeuse wrap top she’s taking women high waisted jeans to a whole new level.
Women’s Blue Jeans Tips
It does not matter whether you are plus size, petite, tall or average; it is not always easy to find the right pair of women high waisted jeans or women’s blue jeans.
So here are some few awesome tips for you.
Nowadays there is almost infinite style to choose from.
With these tips in your arsenal you can find the perfect pair of jeans for you.
Some useful hints include:
• Before deciding on which pair of jeans to wear, it’s imperative to choose the type of shoes you’ll be sporting. This is because the heel normally will determine how the jean will fall or lay to the ground.
• Also remember that most jeans are not pre-shrunk when you purchase them. So make sure you allow for a bit of shrinkage.
• Low-rise jeans sit low on the waist and provide the perfect opportunity to show off that abs!
• Boot-cut jeans are loose through the leg and wide at the leg opening.
• Flare leg jeans are fun and funky which feature a wide, flared opening at the leg.
• Stonewashed jeans are light and have a more broken-in appearance.
• Distressed jeans have holes, shredding or crinkles to give it that highly worn appearance.
• Dark jeans are the ideal jeans for a night out.
• Not all jeans fit all body types.
So keep in mind your body type and jean style when selecting jeans.
• Full-figured body types should choose traditional five-pocket style jeans that aren’t too snug.
A boot cut jean will help to balance your figure and make your legs appear longer.
And always select jeans in a darker shade.
• Slimmer body types look great in jeans with a slight flare at the leg opening.
Low-rise and pocket jeans are also good choices.
• Athletic types have narrow hips and athletic legs.
Boot cut jeans are flattering as well as low-rise jeans.
• Some of the newest hottest trends in the stores today are True Religion and 7 for all Mankind.
• Today’s fashion women jeans are not for just wearing around the house.
Designer jeans are versatile and trendy and easily transition from daytime to evening.
Stop the presses. You don’t have to be skinny to wear “skinny.”
In fact, the skinny jean is about a look, not a waistline.
“The resurgence of skinny and straight jeans is part of a modern ’80s trend built from familiar favorite looks,” says Caroline Calvin, Levi’s® brand senior vice president of global creative design.
“Straight has been around since the invention of the 501® over 130 years ago.
Skinny is built from a sexy rocker look and both will be hot this year with women and men.”
She added that while the leg opening remains at the forefront, “there are some easy ways to take advantage of this look and some interesting trends within the trend to note.”
Caroline Calvin Offers The Skinny On How To Wear “Skinny” And Straight Jeans:
“Wear long tunic tops for a long lean appearance or sweater knits to create eye-teasing balance.”
“High heels, high heels, high heels! A pair of high heels will give you a sexy, long, lean look with a skinny or straight jean.”
“For classic Audrey Hepburn-inspired style, try pairing ballet flats with a crop-length fit. If Sienna Miller is more your style icon, pair flats with a longer skinny jean and a long tunic-style top, but keep in mind this look works best on smaller frames.”
“Guys can feel as cool as James Dean by slipping into a pair of vintage-style sneakers with lean straight-leg jeans.”
“Pair skinny jeans with a high-heeled slouchy boot. The chunkiness of the boot makes the leg look slimmer. For the same effect, try wearing one of the new skinny stacked-style jeans, such as Levi’s® Capital” “Skimmer Jean. The stacking at the ankle offers visual balance much like a boot-cut fit.”
According To Calvin, The Top Five Trends Within The Skinny And Straight Look Are:
- Clean, Dark Finishes & Washes–which include grey and black.
- Authentic Vintage Finishes–worn-in looks with hand-repaired stitches and patchwork, and frayed leg openings.
- Various Lengths–women will see everything from extra-long, to cropped, to fall shorts (at the knee), while men will favor extra-long and ankle-length styles.
- Modern Detailing–while still “skinny” in that they’ll feature a tighter fit, the style will incorporate cargo pockets, elastic bands at ankles and retro-inspired patch detailing.
- Straight Styles–if true skinny jeans are not right, a slim, straight-leg jean will be a popular alternative that gives the same long-and-lean look.
We came from Women High Waisted Jeans to enter the full universe of women’s blue jeans.
We also covered all the spectrum of designer jeans to all types of skinny jeans revealing what skinny jeans really mean.
We then show you how to wear your favorite women blue jeans to look hotter than ever.
If you had enjoyed our article and see it useful please share it with your dear friends.